Welcome to the Shasta-Trinity Counties Bar Association
Welcome! The Shasta-Trinity Counties Bar Association supports the community of legal professionals in beautiful Shasta and Trinity Counties.
- To promote the ethical and successful practice of law in Shasta and Trinity Counties.
- To cultivate cordiality, cooperation, and the exchange of ideas, information, and communication among STCBA members.
- To improve the education of its members.
- To promote a better understanding of the legal profession in the public.
- To support and improve upon the judicial system of the United States and the State of California.
The Shasta-Trinity Counties Bar Association was officially incorporated with the California Secretary of State in 1974, although it had been in existence prior to that date. You may download a copy of our bylaws here: STCBA Bylaws (PDF).